Online Entry Directions
- • All 4-H, Livestock, and Small Animal entries must be done online with the exception of things typically entered through the 4-H Office such as Club Entries, Engineering Events, Fashion Revue, etc. See the 4-H Newsletter for more information on 4-H entries.
- • Open Home Arts and Open Farm and Garden items can still be entered at the Fair as in the past.
- • Click here to open the Online Entry site
- • All exhibitors must create an account with username and password. These accounts are good for any items that you want to enter before July 1.
- • If you do not enter all of your items at once, be sure to use the same log-in information the next time to enter items. You will need username, e-mail address and password. If you forget your username or password they can be retrieved by clicking on “Forgot your Password?” at the bottom of the log-in screen.
- • This account will not carry over to next year.
Create An Account
- • You will need access to the online version of the Cecil County Fair Premium Book through our website cecilcountyfair.org or the paper version of the Premium Book.
- • Select the Entries Tab and choose the Department, Section, and Class for your entry.
- • After adding entry, a confirmation message appears to confirm the entry has been added.
- • Most livestock class entries require additional information such as animal name, birthdate, etc. Registry # refers to your Breed Registration number, rabbit tattoo number, cavy tag number or your animal’s 4-H Tag number for market and commercial tagged 4-H livestock. You are required to enter this information prior to saving the entry.
Create Your Entries
- • Entries selected can be reviewed before submission.
- • Entries are considered pending until the “checkout” process is complete.
- • This is where entry process is completed. You do not need to checkout until all of your items have been entered even if it takes multiple days. However, be sure to checkout before the July 1 deadline or entries will not be accepted.
- • All 4-H items are free to enter. Open Livestock has associated entry fees and must be paid with credit card.
- • Pay necessary fees, check the “Rules and Regulations” box and submit.
- • A receipt of your entries will be sent to your e-mail.
- • If you have many entries it is encouraged that you pick up your printed entry tags prior to the Fair. Only items entered in 4-H Home Arts and 4-H Farm and Garden need these printed tags. Open entries will use the same tags as in the past.
- • Printed entry tags for 4-H Home Arts and 4-H Farm and Garden items can be picked up at the Cecil County Extension Office, 200 Chesapeake Boulevard, Suite 1500, Elkton, MD from 8:30 AM – 4 PM anytime after July 15 or at the Cecil County Fairgrounds on July 16, 7 PM-8 PM.
- • If you find that you are having difficulty with entering online please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to leave your phone number in the e-mail, or attend one of the help sessions on the following dates. Computers will be available for your use at these sessions.
- • June 13 – 6:00 – 7:30 PM at the Cecil County Extension Office, 200 Chesapeake Boulevard, Suite 1500, Elkton, MD
- • June 18 – 7:00 – 8:30 PM at the Cecil County Extension Office, 200 Chesapeake Boulevard, Suite 1500, Elkton, MD